Identifying, exploring, studying, mapping and visiting underground locations (caves, caverns). There are many different types of caves: horizontal, vertical or mixed. If we visit a vertical cave, it is imperative that everyone knows TSA. TSA means Alpine Speo Technique, which contains: harness, carabiners, lanyard, croll vest, croll, demirond, 2 blockers and descender.
In order to learn how to use TSA, you must practice on a cliff, where you will learn how to use it efficiently and correctly. For this activity, we will provide a cliff equipped with mooring and ropes.
All the necessary equipment is provided by us.
– Group of 6 people: 130 euro/person
– Group of 3 people: 250 euro/person
– All necessary approvals for activity
– Guides certified Level 2 TSA (Technical caving-Alpine)
– Monitoring Mountain and Cave Rescue
– All specific equipment needed (helmets, heads torch, harnesses, neoprene, coveralls, thermos bottles, ropes, carabiners),
– Photos and filming
Estimated time: 8-10 hours.
– prices are negotiable depending on number of people, location and number of days.
– all activities are accompanied by the form “at your own risk” that participants are required to sign it
– location or the type of activities can be changed if weather becomes an impediment to the safety of participants.
– an activity once book for a number of people can not be renegotiated for a smaller number of participants
– Prices do not include moving participants to the venue of activities
– Prices do not include food throughout the duration of activities
– Prices do not include accommodation of participants in certain areas of activities