Aquatic Adventure through natural slides and waterfalls
Abseiling, jumping into the water from above, natural slides, waterfalls, wild landscapes, all these ingredients will give you a day full of adrenaline and The Adventure of Your Life!
You will be accompanied at all times by experienced and certified mountain guides so your adventure take place in a safe environment.
A natural phenomenon, Jgheabului Gorges are among the wildest gorge Apuseni. The gorges are surrounded by abrupt waterfalls and stepping stones, and the high walls and cliffs might give you the impression you’re actually captive within the walls of a fortress. They’re astounding!
– Group of 10 people: 80 euro/person
– Group of 6 people: 130 euro/person
– Group of 3 people: 250 euro/person
– All necessary approvals for activity
– Guides certified Level 2 TSA (Technical caving-Alpine)
– Monitoring Mountain and Cave Rescue
– All specific equipment needed (helmets, heads torch, harnesses, neoprene, coveralls, thermos bottles, ropes, carabiners),
– Photos and filming
Estimated time: 8-10 hours.
– prices are negotiable depending on number of people, location and number of days.
– all activities are accompanied by the form “at your own risk” that participants are required to sign it
– location or the type of activities can be changed if weather becomes an impediment to the safety of participants.
– an activity once book for a number of people can not be renegotiated for a smaller number of participants
– Prices do not include moving participants to the venue of activities
– Prices do not include food throughout the duration of activities
– Prices do not include accommodation of participants in certain areas of activities