Aquatic Adventure through natural slides and waterfalls
Crossing a canyon with or without water / waterfalls. If there’s water present, it’s crossed with water proof clothing. We use semistatic ropes, carabiners for holding the rope, descender type 8 mostly, safety helmet, transport equipment and lots of fun!
Locations: Oselu, Cheia Rea, Galbena, Valea Seaca, Jgheabului.
– Group of 10 people: 80 euro/person
– Group of 6 people: 130 euro/person
– Group of 3 people: 250 euro/person
– All necessary approvals for activity
– Guides certified Level 2 TSA (Technical caving-Alpine)
– Monitoring Mountain and Cave Rescue
– All specific equipment needed (helmets, heads torch, harnesses, neoprene, coveralls, thermos bottles, ropes, carabiners),
– Photos and filming
Estimated time: 8-10 hours.
– prices are negotiable depending on number of people, location and number of days.
– all activities are accompanied by the form “at your own risk” that participants are required to sign it
– location or the type of activities can be changed if weather becomes an impediment to the safety of participants.
– an activity once book for a number of people can not be renegotiated for a smaller number of participants
– Prices do not include moving participants to the venue of activities
– Prices do not include food throughout the duration of activities
– Prices do not include accommodation of participants in certain areas of activities